One of our main goals in the Saudi Orthopedic Association (SOA) is to constantly educate orthopedic surgeons and other healthcare practitioners. Thus, we signed several agreements with well-known local and worldwide academic institutions to provide you with up-to-date scientific evidence and resources.
Our services to SOA members include:
- Access to all scientific databases and journals through the online library of King Saud University and King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology.
- Members can send an email to the SOA with their full names and PubMed links to the articles and we will provide them with the requested articles in full text within 24 – 48 hours.
- In Riyadh, members can have direct access by visiting the SOA office and utilize the available computers and printers. An on-site coordinator is available to provide assistance.
- Members can access and browse international sources of information using four different methods offered by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology.
- An exclusive 30% discount on JBJS review course.
- The updated 2nd edition of the Virtual Recertification Course (VRCII) is available via this link – https://purchase.jbjs.org/.
- Members have to create a JBJS account.
- A promotional code to SOA members can only be accessed through the member’s SOA account
- The member can use the code while purchasing the course to receive a 30% discount on the full 15 module course for up to one year.
Further details are exclusively available to members once they login.