The Saudi Orthopedic Association (SOA) membership is offered to all orthopedic surgeons or healthcare practitioners in and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The membership dues vary based on the classification of the practitioner and the membership duration.
The benefits of the SOA membership include:
- Receiving the latest SOA updates in the field of orthopedic surgery.
- Accessing scientific journals and obtaining articles in full text for free through the online library of King Saud University and King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (for further information click on “Educational Resources”).
- Receiving an exclusive 30% discount on the JBJS review course (for Further Information click on “Educational Resources”).
- Registering in the SOA conferences, meetings, and activities (Free of Charges).
- Obtaining CME hours in the related scientific conferences and meetings (Free of Charges).
- Registering members in the SOA search engine accessible by the public community(see “Find Your Doctor” for more details).
- Publishing your scientific articles in the Journal of Musculoskeletal Surgery and Research (Free of Charges).
- Publishing your educational articles in the Arabic SOA Community Educational Journal (Free of Charges).
- Voting and electing in the selection process of the SOA board directors and heads of specialties according to the guidelines stated in the SOA internal regulations.
You can now register online by clicking on “Register“.
Once we receive the payment, the SOA coordinators will contact you to provide you with details about your membership.